December 27, 2017
“In obira we have a knowledgeable sounding board for App launching advice and opinions that lets us retain control over output. The team’s expertise has enabled us to integrate new channels, search engine rankings have improved significantly.”
Syed Tahmid Zaman Rashik, a Bangladeshi-born Canadian Permanent Resident, graduated from Newcastle University, UK with a First-Class Distinction in Marketing. After graduation, he completed his Masters in Strategic Marketing from the prestigious Imperial College London in 2015. At Onnow, Tahmid is the Co-Founder and CEO, who manages the overall business with a strong day-to-day focus on software development, branding, finance and partner management.
- অন্নর রান্না ঘর যখন আপনার ঘরে | When Onnow’s Kitchen Steps into Your Home | অন্ন | Onnow
- Tahsin Rob joins Onnow as Co-founder and CCO
- Onnow raises investment from Silicon Valley, celebrates with Grameenphone
- ভার্চুয়াল ব্র্যান্ড: বাংলাদেশি রেস্টুরেন্টের নব দিগন্ত
- Cloud Kitchens: New Lifeline for Bangladesh Restaurants